small carrot 1
green peas 2 tbspn
butter/olive oil 1 tbspn
ginger-garlic paste 1/2 tspn
pepper corns 3-4
noodles 1 small morsel
noodles masala 1-2 tbspn
salt as per taste
- Chop all the vegetables and keep aside. you can even add beans.
- Take butter in a pan , add crushed pepper and ginger garlic paste, saute for few seconds and then add all the vegetables together. Keep stirring for 3-4 mins on medium flame.
- Time to add the noodles, saute and add the noodles masala.
- Add 3 cups of warm water into it. Keep boiling for the next 5 mins.
- Check for the taste. If required add a pinch of salt and chilli powder.
- Serve hot with bread.
preparation and Cooking time : 20 mins