I call this Halva as Jhatpat Halva because if all the ingredients are ready, you make it just under 15 mins.Thanks to Krupa Naik for sharing this delicious Halva recipe..
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Ghee - 3 to 4 table spoon
Water - 2 cups
Green cardamom - 2 to 3 powdered
cashews - 2 spoon , chopped
you can also add a pich of any food colour of your choice in the mixture.
- Take a bowl add all purpose flour (maida), sugar, cardamom powder, and water ( 1:2 ratio for 1cup of flour 2cups of water) and mix it well.. see that no lumps are formed.
- Now take a wide pan ( non-stick will be better) heat it, add ghee, when the ghee is hot pour the above mixture, keep stirring continuously till becomes semi-solid ( when the mixture stop sticking to pan)
- Now pour the prepared mixture into a greased plate.
- tap it neatly and cut into cubes or any shapes you like and garnish with cashews and keep it aside for 2 to 3 hours so that it sets properly.
- Yummy halwa is ready to eat