chicken bone :100 gm
water : 1 lts
butter : 1 tspn
onion, chopped : 1/2 small onion
garlic, finelychopped :2 big cloves
green chillies chopped : 1
pepper corns :5-6
hot chilly sauce : 1 tspn
soy sauce :4 tbspn
- Take 1 tbspn of butter in a vessel, add onions and garlic . Sauté for few mins.
- Add the chicken bone pieces, green chilli, and saute for 2-3 mins on medium flame.
- Pour about 1 ltr of hot water into it and boil nicely until the water evaporates to almost half of original quantity.
- Then add crushed pepper, soy sauce, hot chilly sauce ,and lastly break 1 egg and add slowly by continuous stirring
- Do not add salt as the soy sauce n chilly sauce will have enough salt in it
Making time: 20 mins
serves : 2