Raw bananas : 4
coconut oil for deep frying : 200 ml
salt n red chilly powder : as per taste
- wash n peel out the skin of raw banana with a peeler.
- slice them into thin slices.
- heat some coconut oil in a deep pan/ kadai. when the oil is hot enough add the banana slices. Initially fry on high for 3-5 mins, then continue frying for 5 more mins on medium flame.
- Keep flipping till the colour changes to golden brown.
- Take out on a paper towel
- Immediately sprinkle salt n red chilly powder on it. Turmeric powder if required
- Store them in an air tight container to keep them crispy.