Spinach/palak : 1 bunch
tomatoes : 2 medium size
garlic pods : 4
pepper corns :4
salt to taste
- Wash the spinach under running water, chop it coarsely
- boil it along with the tomatoes, garlic pods and pepper corns with little water.
- Once boiled fully, turn off the gas, cool it and blend it to a smooth paste with just little salt. add water if required
- now once again bring the blended paste to a boil before serving
- top it up with some fresh cream if desired.
Preparation time : 30 mins
serves : 3-4 bowl