bell pepper green 1 medium diced
onion 1 medium diced
green peas 1 morsel (fresh or frozen)
Green chilli 2 slit
chat masala 1 tspn
pepper powder 1/4 tspn
salt very little
Tomato ketchup 3-4 tbspn
- Heat up a non stick pan with some oil and add all the diced veggies together (bell pepper, onion, green chilli and green peas) , saute on high flame so that all the vegetables get roasted . cook for 4-5 mins
- Then sprinkle the chat masala, pepper powder, stir it.
- Break open 2 eggs in a cup, whip/beat it with a fork and pour over the veggies. just leave it for 3-4 mins so that it cooks half way
- After few mins, stir it and mix it gently, cook on medium to high flame , add salt n pepper powder if required
- Turn off the gas , take out in a plate and top up with tomato ketchup
- Have it with chapati or bread slices.
Time required: 20 mins