- 2 medium size beetroot
- 250 ml curds
- for seasoning: 2 tbsp oil,1/2 tspn mustard, 1 tspn jeera 10 curry leaves,1 long dried red chilly, 1/2 tspn chhanna daal , 1/2 tspn Uris daal,salt
- Wash and peel the skin of beetroot. Grate it finely using grater.
- take oil a round bottom pan. once hot, add mustard, channa dal n urid dal.
- when slight colour change, add jeera, red chilli and curry leaves. stir once and immediately add grated beetroot. mix all.
- close the lid and allow it to cook well, add little water if required.add salt once it's cooked fully, turn off the gas.
- Allow it to cool completely
- After cooled, add curds into it and mix thoroughly.
preparation time - 5 mins
making time - 15 mins