wheat flour 3 cups
potatoes 1 big
coriander powder 1/2 tbspn
jeera powder 1/2 tbspn
red chilli powder 2 tbspn
turmeric pwdr 1 tspn
dry mango pwdr(aamchur pwdr) 1/2 tspn
ajwain (carom seeds) 1 tbspn
freshly prepared ginger-garlic
paste 1 tbspn
- Make a dough by adding 1 cup of water and 1/2 tspn salt to the wheat flour. Keep aside for 20 mins.
- Dough should be little hard n not very soft.
- Pressure cook the potatoes till 4 whistles.
- Peel the skin and mash the potatoes. Add all the above ingredients into it and mix properly. Check for salt and chilli. Do not add any water into it. The potatoes should be fully dry for good parathas.
- Knead and roll the dough to a size of puri
- Add about 3-4 tbspn of potato mixture at the center Cover and seal it properly from all the sides.
- Dust some wheat flour and start rolling into size of chapati. roll it as thin as possible.
- Flip the parantha, add ghee on both the sides.
- Serve hot with curds flavoured with chat masala