Wheat flour : 3 cups
Milk : 1/2 cup
Ripe banana: 2
Sugar : 4-5 tbspn or as required
Ghee : 1 tbspn
salt :1/2 tspn
- Take bananas, milk,sugar and salt in mixing vessel. Mash them all together, add a tbspn of ghee to it
- Make a dough by adding wheat flour little by little. Cover n keep aside for 20 mins. Dough should be little hard n not very soft
- Knead and roll the dough to a size of puri
- Smear some oil around and fold into triangle
- Dust some wheat flour and start rolling into size of chapati.
- Fry by adding ghee/oil on both the sides.
- Serve hot with ghee, jam or honey