Raw banana : 2
semolina/rava :1 small cup
hing/Asafoetida : 1/2 tspn
tamarind paste :3/4 tspn
red chilli pwdr :1 tspn
turmeric pwdr :1/2 tspn
- Wash and slice the raw banana into thin slices (abt 1cm thick).
- Take the slices in a bowl, add salt, tamarind paste, asafoetida keep aside for 15-20 mins
- take rava in a plate, add chilli pwdr, turmeric powder, 1 pinch salt
- Coat each slice with rava and place it on pre heated non stick pan.
- drizzle oil along every slices and also little water along the edges of bananas. quickly cover it up with a lid, keep on medium flame.
- After 5-7 mins remove the lid and flip the sides. again add oil.
- Fry for some more mins and take out on a paper tissue
- Keep longer on low heat to make it crispy
- serves as a great combination with bisi bele bath and puliogare rice